Information Displayed & Disclaimer
The information displayed on the website is for general purpose only. These are nowhere, even remotely, legal or any professional advice and hence shall not be construed as such. Therefore, the company shall not be held liable directly or indirectly, for any loss, injuries or harm that may arise or caused from accessing the information displayed on the website. The company is totally immune to any kind of liability, cost, risks, compensation or damages for any loss or damages that may arise from the use of the information displayed on the website. Visitors/ viewers shall access and use the website at his / her own risk and cost.
The company does not provide anything like absolute right to access our website to our viewers. The site is permitted for temporary period and it is company’s prerogative to amend or withdraw the services provide in the website. We may suspend some or even all the services that we provide if the situation of the circumstances necessitates it. The company may make the website unavailable at any time and for any period of time. Our website is designed to provide general information and does not intend to provide any medical advice, nor does it provide instructions on the appropriate use of the Products.
Intellectual Property Rights
The company is the sole owner and hence enjoys exclusive right on all intellectual property of the website and the information, data, materials, graphics or other important things displayed and provided in it. These information are well protected by the copyright laws and treaties across the globe. All such rights are in our exclusive domain.
Though the visitors of the website can print or copy the page of the website, download extracts for personal reference and they even draw attention of others to the information posted on the website, but they are not authorized to do any kind of modifications on the paper, or the digital copy of the materials, that they have downloaded or printed. Apart, the visitors can also not tinker with any audio, video, photographs or illustrations or any such graphics. Our status is that of the authors of these materials, and hence it must be acknowledged and taken care of.
Website may change/update/upgrade its materials/articles/news regularly, frequently, or from time-to-time. We may even suspend access to the website, or close it sine die, if the situation of the circumstances necessitates it without any prior notice. Even if any information on the website becomes out of date at any point in time, we are under no obligation to update such material.
Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Information
- The website is not designed to collect and/or receive any personal information by itself. The company is not able to identify you personally unless you access the website and/or provide any personally identifiable information to make use of specific services, therefore, requires your data or if you have voluntarily given your expressed consent to the company by accessing and providing your personal information.
- Company collects personal information that you enter into data fields during sign up as a customer/ member procedure on the website, i.e. name, parentage, residential address, postal address, contact no, email address, profession, illness and/ or other information in order to receive information about various subjects or, by completing a form or by sending an e-mail, ordering products or services, sending us a query or requesting materials. To protect your privacy, you should not provide any information to the company that is not specifically or mandatorily requested or asked. The company believes that the information provided by you are true and correct.
- As a visitor to our website, you will remain anonymous. The data we store and analyze is used for statistical purposes only for instance to ensure the continuous improvement of our services, unless the company is subject to other legal commitments. The company only use your personal data for the purposes for which you have given your consent. Your personal data will only be shared by us with third parties if that is required in order to provide a service you have requested or if you have given your consent.
- We may collect information about your visits to the company website without your actively submitting such information as the same information can and may be received by using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons, etc. We may capture some of these information, such as the URL of the website you just visited, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, GPS location data, mobile phone service provider, details of operating system, the browser version your computer, date and duration of your visit/log on etc. Such information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identify you without additional identifiable information.
Website stores data as required by legal obligation or for the period of time that is required to provide a service you have requested or as agreed in applicable consent. We are not obliged to store your Information for a period which is beyond the intended purpose for which such Information was collected or submitted.
Data Protection and Security
- Company will maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal information provided by the visitors/ members/ customers.
- As a policy, company secures each web page that collects personal information; however, the confidentiality of personal information transmitted over the Internet will not be guaranteed. We urge you to exercise caution while providing personal information over the Internet.
Intended Use of Personal Information
The company will use the personal information provided by you through the website to respond to your questions/queries, have effective communication and to provide you with efficient customer service. After you have entered personal information into a form or data field on the website, company may use certain identifying technologies to allow the website to “remember” your personal preferences, such as sections of the website that you visit frequently and, if you choose, your user/member/ customer ID, company may send information to its visitors / members/ customers for marketing and promotional purpose e.g. to use your email address/ contact no. Postal addresses to send you news, newsletters, special offers, and promotions on area of interest expressed by you, however giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
The company does not support “spamming”. Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited emails, usually of a commercial nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications.
Limitation of Liability
- The content and other materials displayed on the website are displayed, without any iron-clad guaranty to its accuracies. Company and third parties connected to us, to the extent permissible in law, expressly exclude:
- The content and other materials displayed on our site are displayed, without any iron-clad guaranty to its accuracies. We and third parties connected to us, to the extent permissible in law, expressly exclude:
- Any liability that arises out of any direct, indirect or consequential loss
- Damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or with the use of our site, any website linked to it, any material displayed on it, without any limitations, any liability for the loss of income or revenue, data, business, profits or contracts, anticipated savings or goodwill
- We are also not liable for any loss or damage of any kind, caused by tort, breach of contract, negligence, even if foreseeable, nor we are liable for death or personal injury, arising from our negligence. We are also immune to any liability for any kind of fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that can be excluded or limited under the existing law.
- We are excluded from all conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by statute, law of equity or the common law.
Misuse of Website
No viewer/ visitors can misuse the website by wittingly subjecting the website to viruses, Trojans, Worms, Logic bombs or any technologically harmful or malicious material. The viewers are strictly prohibited to gain unauthorized access to our site, or the server on which our site is stored or any database or computer, connected to our site.
If any viewer is found involved in such nefarious practices, a criminal offence under the Cyber Law of India, under the Information Technology Act, 2000 will be registered against that person. The breach will be reported to the concerned enforcement authorities and our professionals shall provide all the necessary information to the authorities, by disclosing the identity of the miscreant.
In that situation, the right to use the site will be ceased with immediate effect. We will not be liable for any loss or damage, caused by the technologically harmful material that may infect the viewers’ data, computer programs, computer equipment or other proprietary material.
Links from Our Site
The links, whether it is our site to other sites, or the resources provided by the third parties, are provided exclusively for information. Since we do not have any control over the content displayed on those sites, or resources, we are immune to any responsibility for them or for that matter any loss or damage that may arise from the viewers’ use.
It is therefore advised that the viewers who accesses any site through website, should check its terms and use as well as privacy policies in order to ensure compliance and determine as to how they may use these information.
Jurisdictions and the Existing Law
The terms shall be construed in compliance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws’ principles and the subsequent disputes arising in relation shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi Only.
If you have any suggestion , amendments, questions about the information/material displayed on our website or information provided by you to the website , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change in Policy